• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Condiment LDPE squeeze bottles

Craig Keller

Has anyone tried to place full color labels on Condiment squeeze bottles made of LDPE plastic. If so how do you print and apply the labels and what materials and what printer?

tulsagraphics

Not condiment bottles specifically, but yes on LDPE plastics. I use General Formulations 201/203 HTAP vinyl + Arlon 3420 lam (eco-sol printing), or if I'm in a pinch I'll use GF MotoMark (great stuff, but expensive). I know other folks in the forums have experience with other brand / series, but those are the only ones I've used.

Craig Keller

Not condiment bottles specifically, but yes on LDPE plastics. I use General Formulations 201/203 HTAP vinyl + Arlon 3420 lam (eco-sol printing), or if I'm in a pinch I'll use GF MotoMark (great stuff, but expensive). I know other folks in the forums have experience with other brand / series, but those are the only ones I've used.
Are these white materials I'm looking for clear. Thankd

Gino

Premium Subscriber
To my knowledge, screen printing is the way to go. How would they clean these things time after time without the vinyl coming off, let alone people peeling them off ??