• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Convert to Corel 9

Bigdawg

Just Me
I have a newsletter and calendar that were supposed to have been saved in version 9 of Corel, but when they open they are just gobbeldy gook type. Would someone else see if they can open them? The zip file is about 2 megs so here is a link for direct download from my website:
www.bigdawgdesign.com/OND1-8.zip
Thanks

Bigdawg

Just Me
Thanks Techman - he was supposed to back save it to 9 - wasn't sure if what I was getting was a corrupted file or if he had screwed up.

Bigdawg

Just Me
If you have time tonight I should be working on it. Otherwise I'll just call him in the morning and confess to leaving it until Sunday night to work on. I'll PM you. thanks

Bigdawg

Just Me
Thanks Cadmn. I have it resaved. Ended up having to 'fess up to the customer anyway because, for whatever reason, the calendar file keeps making Corel quit out and I needed to know if he had any problems with it.
I'll be upgrading to X3 soon - just had to pay my property taxes so money is a little tight right now, we don't use Corel very much here but a lot of my printer customers do so I guess I have no choice.