• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corebridge Pos Software

Drip Dry

Anyone using this product ? I'm looking to move from the software that I'm been using and own outright for 19 years because the new stuff has so many more features. But, it seems really expensive. I would hurt to pay it every month but I would if it was worth it. Anyone been using it ? BTW Glad I didn't get on the Shopvox bandwagon when it first came out. It appeared to be the best thing since toilet paper.

Drip Dry

Anyone using this product ? I'm looking to move from the software that I'm been using and own outright for 19 years because the new stuff has so many more features. But, it seems really expensive. I would hurt to pay it every month but I would if it was worth it. Anyone been using it ? BTW Glad I didn't get on the Shopvox bandwagon when it first came out. It appeared to be the best thing since toilet paper.
Guess this is why I never heard of it. Not sure I want to plunk down a minimum of 150.00 a month when not one person has anything to say about it. Do you mean NO ONE is using it

Doc Zoom

Doc Zoom
I know FASTSIGNS is changing over to it. Must not be to bad! Looks like a somewhat steep learning curve, but it does a lot of cool things.
We're currently using Cyrious and am holding off till the end as our works and is paid for!

Aflac

Super expensive, lots of back end work, takes a lot of time to write up a simple work order...sometimes long then it take to cut or print a job

Jayefkay531

Guess this is why I never heard of it. Not sure I want to plunk down a minimum of 150.00 a month when not one person has anything to say about it. Do you mean NO ONE is using it

I'm new to Signs101 but not to the industry. The entire Allegra Network has moved to Corebridge (Signs by Tomorrow, Signs Now, Image360), along with Fast Signs as well. I made the change from Cyrious Control to Corebridge a few years back. The initial set-up of your pricing system is a giant pain in the ass, but once you know shortcuts and are familiar with the system, it's a breeze. Anybody that thinks it takes too long probably isn't doing it right. Since it is all cloud based, it is partially based on your internet speed as well though. There are some great features to it, but at the same time it is a pretty new system still and has some underdeveloped features, such as the customer portal (I disabled it in our system). I personally still think that Cyrious Control was a better pricing tool (you can completely customize formulas with conditionals statements and whatnot), but since Corebridge now owns Cyrious, I'm not sure what the outlook will be.

TL;DR - I like corebridge. Some aspects are underdeveloped and are still being worked on by Shaun and his Team. It's MUCH faster than anybody gives it credit for (these are usually newbies on the system).

• Agree
Reactions: Bly

dypinc

Keep a eye out for the next version which will include wide format, expected out within the next month. Morning Flight: Printshop Estimating Software for Digital/Offset/Merchandise

Reasonably priced. Been using it for our digital press work, and am interested in seeing how the wide format pricing will work.

2B

I personally still think that Cyrious Control was a better pricing tool (you can completely customize formulas with conditionals statements and whatnot), but since Corebridge now owns Cyrious, I'm not sure what the outlook will be.

TL;DR - I like corebridge. Some aspects are underdeveloped and are still being worked on by Shaun and his Team. It's MUCH faster than anybody gives it credit for (these are usually newbies on the system).

When did corebridge purchase cyrious?

Wonderif they are combining the programs or keeping separate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG using Tapatalk

2B

for those using Corebridge, what are the costs?

we have tried getting a price point and have gotten several different amounts and several unlisted / unannounced fees
While Corebridge sounds like the a prime option, especially with them buying Cyrious and the Allegra Network along with Fast Signs going to them.
It would be nice to get a definitive price for the services.

Bly

Pricing is there on the website.
There's also $1500 a setup fee.
You can also opt for extras like more storage and a webshop.

2B

Pricing is there on the website.
There's also $1500 a setup fee.
You can also opt for extras like more storage and a webshop.
Yes see that and in the 2017 July edition of the Sign & Digital Graphics Magazine it lists the SMALL BUSINESS package of 149 per month. We also found other prices online.

Also, how does the online proofing work if you don't get the storage.

Bly

I'd recommend having a GoToMeeting demo so you can ask all those questions plus have them show you how it works.
That costs nothing.

2B

Are you using the program?
If so are you happy with it?
how long have you been using it?

Have you used any other programs?

Bly

I just signed up a couple of weeks ago and am slowly going through the setup.
So far so good. This is the first shop management app we've used.
I did have a few one on one web meetings to have them demo it and so I could ask questions.
They seem very support oriented.

Jayefkay531

Yes see that and in the 2017 July edition of the Sign & Digital Graphics Magazine it lists the SMALL BUSINESS package of 149 per month. We also found other prices online.

Also, how does the online proofing work if you don't get the storage.

I have been on Corebridge for a few years now, but pricing is different as I am part of a national franchise. The storage add-on is for large files and documents that you can store on the server specific to a given job. For instance, you can upload EPS files, AI files, scanned jpegs, relevant documents, etc. The proofing is a separate entity that you can still do. You can upload jpegs, pngs, bmps, or pdfs. These stay on the system forever without taking up any space, but have a maximum size limit.

nickgreyink

We had Corebridge for a little while, but, I guess being a mom and pop shop, we wound up not being able to use all the features. We spent months trying to input all of our pricing data and models, only to scrap it when we wound up not using most of Corebridge.

So far we have put together our own system that seems to be suiting us well right now.

It seems like Corebridge might be good for chain companies who either have a large amount of employees that can all collaborate to input pricing info like a company wide wiki or who can pay someone whose main job is to input the data and setup the pricing models.

Signwave NY

Cyrious Control was the startup package offered by Signworld when I joined three years ago so that's what I had been using. I felt like I was just scratching the surface with a lot of the features and functions but I was able to figure out how to get quotes and invoices done. At first the support was good - they offered us new user webinars, 10 hours of free consulting, etc. Tech support however was never very good. When I called to ask what I thought was a simple "how do you do a quote for this type of project" I was told by the phone support team (for which I was paying $75/month on top of sign on and license fees) that I would have to pay for private onsulting to get that implemented. But if I waited for the weekly phone call he would answer the question right then and it generally wasn't that involved.

When Corebridge bought Cyrious, support for Control completely evaporated. Coincidentally it was the same time that we were bringing on a new operations manager to process quotes and invoices.But no more training calls or new user webinars were offered. Signworld started offering Corebridge to new owners so we took a long look at that but eventually we went with Shopvox. The transition is hard for me since it has a completely different pricing model than Control did but for the operations manager it was the most intuitive out of the choices. It took about 6 weeks of work to migrate over but we are now using Shopvox exclusively.