• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel and VBA applications

letterman7

Hello gang,
I've been trying to get my older T750 with OPOS to "hook up" with my Corel installation (X5). I want to try to use the OPOS system as I've never used it before - never had a need to but am getting more requests for contour cut decals. Anyway, I downloaded the Summa cutter controls and the WinPlot plug-in modules, but when I go to install the WinPlot, I get an error code that the Corel VBA isn't installed, even though I've tried "activating" the VBA through the "tools:eek:ptions" command and even re-loading Corel. It (WinPlot) simply won't recognize the Corel VBA or the other way 'round.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Rick

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Hello Rick,

I just spoke with Dan in Summa Technical Support, and he is going to give you a call to help out with the plug-in.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help out with the situation.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.
(800) 527-7778, ext 112
philj@summa.us