• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel won't reinstall

Locals Find!

Help, My corel wouldn't launch so I uninstalled it and planned on doing a fresh install. Now, when I run the installation I get to the terms and conditions and click agree. Then I get tossed right back out to my desktop and nothing seems to happen.

Can anyone give me any advice I can't find any record of this by google or searching the forums at corel. I am totally lost as to what would make this occur.

Locals Find!

You've done full restarts and it's still hanging up?

Yes, then other things stopped working in other programs.

doesn't windows have a restore function? Just restore to a recent date when it did work

Tried the restore and it froze up.

what VERSION COREL? and what operating system?
you need more then a ladder.........)))))

Windows XP. Corel x4

Finally tried to repair windows with my windows disk since I was noticing some other funky errors. Well, that reformatted my whole drive. So, now I am starting with a completely fresh system. Hopefully it will install this time. I will keep this updated accordingly.

Edit: just tried re-installing once again. My disk must be corrupt or something.

Last edited:

CES020

Maybe it knows what you plan to draw with it and it's protecting itself from being associated from the design :Big Laugh

Sorry, no offense, but someone was going to say it anyway :)

I don't mean it, but I said it :)

Locals Find!

Maybe it knows what you plan to draw with it and it's protecting itself from being associated from the design :Big Laugh

Sorry, no offense, but someone was going to say it anyway :)

I don't mean it, but I said it :)

Wow! You have seen what I do with corel haven't you?? :notworthy:

CES020

Just kidding :) I can't believe I beat a few to it. Took the wind out of their sales, I guess.