• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel X3 Cutting Master 2 1.50 "Failed to Load"

Hello all!

I installed all my software and info on a new Dell running XP pro a 2 weeks ago and got a message yesterday in Corel X3 when I try to use Cutting master 2

" Failed to Load C:\Program Files\Corel\CorelDraw Graphics suite 13|Programs\Scanvec403\Program\CorelCutPlugin.dll "

I searched aroung to see if anyone else had this issue but can really find any info. Could I be the only one?!!! If anyone has a quick fix or advice it would be a great help. I currently have my old system hooked up so I can run the cutter which is getting to be a pita.

SYS INFO -WinXP pro Corel X3 Graphtec FC7000MK2-75 - Cutting Master 2 1.50

Thanks

PGSigns

load all the X3 service packs and then reinstall the latest version of cutting master and it should fix it.
Jimmy

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
I believe that you have to have Cutting Master 2 1.60 if you are running Corel X3. You can download it from Graphtec's website.

stillmagnolia

I believe that you have to have Cutting Master 2 1.60 if you are running Corel X3. You can download it from Graphtec's website.

Actually I already tried with the latest version of CuttingMaster but that doesn't help. I suppose that the problem could be in the windows registry, but I'm not sure.I'm keep trying to solve the problem and appreciate any help!

stillmagnolia

I still can't solve the problem, the XP is not SP3!Unfortunately I don't want to reinstall the entire PC, there should be other solution!! HUH :banghead: