• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CorelDraw 12 Download Version

John Yucca

I'm considering picking up CorelDraw12. I currently use 10.

I can download an upgrade from Corel for $129 but it comes without fonts or clipart. I have the fonts and clipart collections from Corel 10.

Am I missing anything by not buying a boxed version. Besides a book. I always hit the internet for help with a feature before grabbing the book.

John

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
There's a few different fonts in the Corel12 package, including a few Korean double byte Unicode format fonts. They actually came in handy for me on a sign job for a Korean Restaurant (them and the Adobe Song font that comes with Illustrator CS2).

Generally, I very much prefer the retail boxes with the installers on disc. You never know when a hard disc could fail on you and eat the download installer you didn't get around to backing up.

John Yucca

Thanks guys.....I just ordered the boxed version

It comes with that lynda.com training CD as well. Somebody posted links to some of their samples and I learned more yesterday than I learned in several years of playing with the thing.

John