• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CorelDraw.com

Decal_Designs

Hi everybody,

It's been a while since I've made an actual post, but I do continue to read a lot of great stuff here at signs101.

Anyway, I don't know if it has already been mentioned, but there is a brand new forum starting for everyone interested in CorelDraw at CorelDraw.com

I just thought I would let you guys know even though I'm quite sure you would have found it eventually anyway.

cdiesel

Thanks! We took the X3 class at ISA a few weeks ago.. If I learned nothing else than the fillet/scallop/chamfer tool, it was worth it. I had been wishing Corel would come up with a tool that would round corners since I started using it. Little did I know it was already there! Doh!

Ken

Thanks.
I've been at the CD forum many times , but if this is new...
I'll check it out.
ken

Decal_Designs

Yeah, it's brand new over there, and it looks like a lot of thought went into the various sub-forums before it was posted. It was set up by the Sr. Product Manager at Corel Corporation from what I can tell.

Ken

Corel, from an investor standpoint, is very interesting. They have had their ups an downs..but it is the frequency of those shifts that can play very well.
Ken