• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CorelDraw X3 and CutStudio?

waipahe

Hi Everyone,

Noobie here! :help: This is my first post here and I'm really hoping I don't sound too stupid? Anyway here goes....I just bought my first cutter, a Roland GX -24 with CutStudio. Being the noobie that I am. I went and just bought the best (or what I'm thinking is the best) software to do my graphics with. Now I'm wanting to know if the 2 programs will even work together? I know now that I should have done a lot more research before actually buying the software, but it's too late now. Can anybody help me out with this? Is there anyway to get them to work together? Anyway, this is my predicament. I hope somebody can help? As I am 20 pounds lighter do to all the chewing that I've been getting form my wife because of all the money I just spent! :Oops: Thanks in advance! Curt

Techman

never heard of it until now so I cannot help you much. But at the beacon graphics site it seems adequate. Good luck..

Craig Sjoquist

Have Coreldraw X3 wow what a cool program n easier n easier for me to be learning computer design ... which to me is a battle after 31 yrs by hand ...have a old roland cutter which I do not use .. instead I send it to another sign shop to cut or print let them have inventory and pricey equipment ..beside this is acut throat town fill with sign shops i every where

Thank You n enjoy life

waipahe

thanks Mikew for the help out! I feel a lot better now.....and so does the wife! I'm to the Roland site to download the plugin now. Hopefully I can repay the favor one day. Thanks very much!

Hey Craig, thanks for your response as well! Yeah, it is pricey and a very good program. But it's only as good as the operator is. So needless to say, I have a lot of studying to do! And no matter where you go or what you do, there's always someone around the corner that is willing to cut your throat if you're not paying attention! Have a great day my freind!

Aloha Replicator, Thanks for the welcome! And the luck.....I'm going to need it! Aloha