• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CorelX4 scale feature

R08

Anyone else notice that the scale function in CorelX4 is quirky. Once I apply a scale I can't seem to go back without all kinds of weird things happening.

D

DARLAK

Never noticed it before...

then again I don't use corel....

SRY - couldn't resist....

R08

You must "break linear dimension apart"

Ctrl+K

Thx Shovel

But I'm not talking about linear dimension but about the scale function that allows you to work in a given scale.
i.e. 1:10 where every foot would be scaled down to 1.2 " . It makes it easier when designing large graphics. Effects redraw a lot quicker.

Double-click on the ruler and check 'edit scale'

Goatboy

scale is your friend...
you can also turn off dynamic scale if you dont want to break apart your dimensions.
So I guess to reverb the previous...whats shakin with your scale?

R08

Goatboy... not dimensions. Scale feature.

Shovelhead: when i go back to 1:1 scale it just stays as if in the 1:10 scale. And then if I try to resize my drawing up 10X ... it will resize 100x. Weird stuff like that. It's random and it seems like a glitch. Maybe my communication is bad. I'm really tired.