• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corn Dogs, love em or hate em?

KR3signguy

gcun30l.jpg

Baz

I'm laughing my a$$ off looking at all the corn dog pics!!! or maybee its the beer .. but this is hilarious!! Thanks KR3 .. now i got a craving for some :Big Laugh

Kevin Dooley

Merchant Member Representative
The original authoring of this post pre-dates my re-joining of this fine online community. I saw "Corn Dogs - love 'em or hate 'em" as a new post. SO, (fool that I am), I blew through it - and nearly blew chunks. Good grief! What energy, passion, strong feelings and opinions about such a lowly, um, food! I do believe we'd overrun the Signs 101 servers if we started a thread about something really important, like "paper or plastic"? Thanks for the diversion!

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Thanks to reading these posts I am now going to HAVE to run down to a local convenience store at lunch for two hot corn dogs and a tall can of Coors! (Can't forget the mustard).

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Thanks to reading these posts I am now going to HAVE to run down to a local convenience store at lunch for two hot corn dogs and a tall can of Coors! (Can't forget the mustard).

Today makes two days in a row I have had the above mentioned for lunch. Wish this post had never been! (except for the tall Coors).