• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corn Dogs, love em or hate em?

KR3signguy

halloween.jpg

iSign

well, having lost interest in this dayyyys ago, I had to wonder, who could be responsible for injecting the appearance of life into a topic seemingly so unworthy of continued attention... well, a quick look at pg 6 and I think our original poster has clearly set a record for self promotion if nothing else...

...just so he doesn't feel like he's carrying this burden entirely alone, I'll throw another corny dog pic from a clients toy company sign I did some time back... one of several "weenie babies":

Attachments

• weeniebaby.jpg
    weeniebaby.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 78

SignosaurusRex

OK!....KR3signguy, This thread is actually becoming interesting. Do you own stock in "Fletcher Bro's". or "Pronto Pups" or "Oscar Meyer" or some such wiener distribution corp.? A thread entirely devoted to a cornmeal covered piece of crap marketed as a tasty and nutritional stick of meat. I happen to like corndogs but this is bordering between Advertising & Fetish.:Big Laugh I believe I'll go fix up a stack of Pronto Pups and wash them down with a couple of beers.........Then start a new thread,"BUD LIGHT", Love it? or Hate it? Maybe I can pick up a couple of "Endorsement Budget" dollars or maybe even drive up the price of "Anheuser-Busch" stock. If not, at least I did my part by drinking a few!