• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Coro-Plane Wednesday update.

SignManiac

Three super ply plasti-wall (patent pending) with a return on both sides tied into the fuselage. And a few strips of duct tape for added safety.

petrosgraphics

as for more life insurance, you should try to get your hands on an old vending machine,

they use to have in most airports, that will give you life insurance based on the number

of quarters you fed into the machine..... once people see this plane the quarters will

stop.... good way to fund your next coro project......

looks great!!!!!! i can see the story line now...... the new adventures of

SKY KING!!!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Looks great out in the sun.
Do the wings dip down much when you set it down level?
Make sure you get alot of the "before" video and still shots......

From WWII:
The veteran war correspondent, and later television news anchorman, Walter Cronkite, who flew into Holland in a WACO CG-4A glider to report on the ill-fated Market Garden campaign said, "I don't recommend gliders as a way to go to war. If you have to go, march, swim, crawl-anything, but don't go by glider!"

wayne k
guam usa

SignManiac

The wings are holding their own pretty good but I still want to add a king post and some type of struts to support the added lift forces once she is flying. Especially if we want to pull some G's doing aerobatics :)

Last edited:

SignManiac

For those of you who might want to build a plane of your own, here's all the tools necessary to build one...

Coroplast, plasti-cut slitter, duct tape, plastic rope, hot melt glue gun, double sided foam mounting tape, velcro, zip ties, tape measure, pencil, paper and most important, Beer!

Attachments

• All the tools to build a plane.JPG
    All the tools to build a plane.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 96
i'm thinking you should have lined up sponsors for this project i am certain 3m would see no problems promoting vhb, heineken for motivation and inspiration of creative thinking, maybe you can even get that powerplant donated..creative thinking like this deserves support. hell get everyone on this site to throw in a buck or two for the power plant i would donate in a second for cheap entertainment...

SignManiac

Here's a shot of the working ailerons for the wing tips extensions we just built in the past hour and the official coroplane t-shirt for sale to help finance the engine. "Liquid Inspiration" is the official name we came up with!

Attachments

• aeilrons.JPG
    aeilrons.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 94
  • A-tshirt.JPG
    A-tshirt.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 100