• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Coroplast Suppliers

Henrix Overcash

Looking for recommendations for 4mm coro suppliers in the midwest, we normally purchase from Grimco but have had issue after issue lately. We generally purchase multiple skids of 50x100 at a time.

Zac

Mediocre Designer
Can vouch for Reece and GSG for Rogers.

Being from AR, I've never heard it described as the midwest. I'd go with N.Glantz if you're farther north. I believe they run from Kansas City.

JBurton

Signtologist
Being from AR, I've never heard it described as the midwest.

Yeah, if I was forced to declare a region outside of 'southern', it's always SEC.
But then again, I know how them fancy pants Bentonvillians are, all high and mighty, they aren't from AR, but from NWA.

edcooleyar

Pretty sure Laird does not deliver to NWA.

What issues are you having from grimco? We usually order coro in 25-50 quantities with no problems.

Reece, GSG and Nglantz all deliver to NWA and all good.

JamesLam

No smaller sign supply shops in your area? Often they are just as competitive and deliver direct for free or a small fee.

Henrix Overcash

Pretty sure Laird does not deliver to NWA.

What issues are you having from grimco? We usually order coro in 25-50 quantities with no problems.

Reece, GSG and Nglantz all deliver to NWA and all good.
We buy it by the skid and it keeps coming in damaged, we've rejected 3 skids in the last month. Its all direct print so Im pretty particular on how it comes in.

Henrix Overcash

Yeah, if I was forced to declare a region outside of 'southern', it's always SEC.
But then again, I know how them fancy pants Bentonvillians are, all high and mighty, they aren't from AR, but from NWA.
Im from Missouri so maybe I can claim NWA as part of the Midwest, that way Im not grouped in with the backwoods people of "AR" haha :D. Thanks all I've reached out to Reese, Glantz & GSG. Biggest thing is alot of the other people charge freight and it kills the price.

parrott

Do you have a Piedmont Plastics or Polymershapes? They are both great plastic suppliers.

If not, you may look into buying by truckload. Its usually roughly 25 pallets per truck, but it if you are using any quantity that may be the best option. There is also less handling and likelihood of damage that way.

Henrix Overcash

Do you have a Piedmont Plastics or Polymershapes? They are both great plastic suppliers.

If not, you may look into buying by truckload. Its usually roughly 25 pallets per truck, but it if you are using any quantity that may be the best option. There is also less handling and likelihood of damage that way.
I'll reach out to Piedmont as well we currently use them for other materials occasionally.

JBurton

Signtologist
I think Reece will ship on their trucks for free, though they may only get one pallet a week to get it most economically to you, which depending on how unloading goes, could add way too much time in the end.

Brandon708

I ran into a nightmare with ACM from Grimco a month ago. I bought a skid of 150 Maxmetal DP. I went through about 30 sheets and 3 printheads from head strikes. I called them to return all of it. It was all bent up from them stacking pallets on top of each other. They sent out another 130 and charged my credit card again. Those 130 sheets showed up damaged. They sent out another and I asked them to put it on two pallets so my forklift could pick them up easier and they friggen stacked the pallets. UGH! At this point I had over 300 sheets of maxmetal on 4 different pallets because they didn't pick up the bad ones. It took them over two weeks to remove the double charge on my credit card. Grimco is usually really good with their products. I think the guys in the warehouse or drivers are aware how fragile these sheets are.