• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corporate Identity Assignment

Status
Not open for further replies.

toucan_graphics

Gino said:
Hey Toucan...

You should be ashamed of yourself. You left out Baghdad, where this is a delicacy.

Road kill is considered top notch over there and served in their finest restaurants left-handed to the public... except for the few that eat at McDonald’s where it’s Camel Dungo Burgers. That’s why they wear those veils… it hides the lizard entrails.

:unclesam:
My mistake Gino - I had done one but stupid me in the middle of the night forgot to upload it. I did one for Tehran Iran too. here ya go!

shagnasty logo Tehran.jpg shagnasty logo Baghdad.jpg

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
I prefer an oblique approach. Understatement is the key to elegance in these matters.

Attachments

• varmint.jpg
    varmint.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 378
Mr Whatley you've got my vote at this point for the most creative, however, I did not appreciate cleaning the Orange Juice off of my monitor from laughing so hard at your "ground found"...very clever...clever indeed ;)

Ken

Fred, I would like to participate.
I have a slow speed connection and I envision that by the time hundreds of submissions are made that it will take about an hour to download this thread. The folks at letterhead had a similar problem and somehow divided the post to make accessability faster.
Is there anyway this could be made for comments/submissions?
Thanks...Ken

Last edited:

2NinerNiner2

Ken -
Can't you get Telus or Shaw out in your neck of the woods? Didn't think that Sorrento was that far off of the beaten track :)

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Ken said:
Fred, I would like to participate.
I have a slow speed connection and I envision that by the time hundreds of submissions are made that it will take about an hour to download this thread. The folks at letterhead had a similar problem and somehow divided the post to make accessability faster.
Is there anyway this could be made for comments/submissions?
Thanks...Ken

I don't understand the need to download the thread Ken. The images would have to be done individually anyway and they are no larger than 800 x 800. And my concern would be the confusion it might cause others.

Are you saying that when you click into the thread here it is too slow? If I understand the issue a little better then I can change the structure if there is a clear benefit.

Ken

Yes Fred, that's basically it. When I click on the thread it takes about 40 seconds to appear at this end. Though, it was faster today. Like about 30 seconds. Not an expert at all, I think the thumbnails slow the process. Perhaps just internet traffic volume...
Ken

Jillbeans

OK, here is my take.
The brothers were able to buy a new pick-up and pole building with funding from their meat-grinding/turkey jerky venture.
Since the third man was added after I started, I only have two guys in my pictorial.
However, the secret is in the sauce...looks like cousin JR needed a better plucking.
Love....Jill

Attachments

• fred.jpg
    fred.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 474

Ken

Hey Jill...Happy Hallowe'en!
You're lookin' good tonite!
Actually, pretty neat how you added perspective and shadow to the wall sign...
Ken

Last edited:

Checkers

OK, here's my first official submittal.
It includes their stationery, main sign/vehicle graphics and an ad specialty.
If I feel motivated, I may do something a little more creative :)

Havin' fun,

Checkers

Attachments

• dead mouse.pdf
    358.5 KB · Views: 407

Jillbeans

Pat...you are killing me, man!
hahahaha
That truck looks so good it almost makes you not care what's in their meat!
love....Jill

Ken

Hi Fred.
Yes, not a whole lot of "entries" on this, and I think the ones posted are just not "getting it". You are looking for a real world campaign..not a play on road-kill. I hope to find some time to put something together. Can you provide me with 30 hours a day? lol
Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.