• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is outside the boundaries of journalistic professionalism...

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Seriously, this is currently on the front page of the local newspaper web site www.hillsdale(dot)net.

I removed the photo, but posted it further below. You've been warned.

JB

Last edited:

James Burke

I took it down...but here it is again.

It appears as though one of his stripes has come loose. Another reason not to use cheap vinyl. :roflmao:

Follow the pending mayhem here: https://www.facebook.com/HillsdaleDailyNews

JB

Zeeeb.jpg

Last edited:

James Burke

:doh: Good Grief................. you don't know a piece of vinyl from a horse's d!ck ?? And they let you around your grandkids ?? They should put you in that zoo as a frickin' freak.
Hmmmmm....it's finally making sense. I've always wondered why I've had trouble working out those wrinkles with a squeegee.

JB

JBurton

Signtologist
I just see a 4 legged horse here? Poor guy didn't get any stripes on his stubby hind leg? Have they commissioned you to add stripes?
Next week's cover story:
OIG.dgaxxyclM05Z4Rf9mexy

Former Sign Painter Turned Grandad Turned... This zebra straight?!? Find out more at 6!

2B

Looks like they didn't add enough post-heat.

someone needs to go rub it to activate the adhesive