• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Covid silver bullet? BS?

Andy D

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7330574/

upload_2020-7-29_8-16-59.png

upload_2020-7-29_8-18-38.png

Last edited:

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
If Facebook deletes anything its usually because its spot on and they got their liberal feelings hurt. Facebook, Twitter is nothing but a bunch of democratic, liberal crybaby social outlets
I'm missing out on all the fun. I don't have a Twitter or Facebook account. I have to use my wife's Facebook log-in just so I can post snarky comments on Twitchy and the Gatway Pundit.

jimbug72

Saw this on saw a guy post this on Facebook yesterday morning. I dunno nuthin' about nuthin' but his questions/points seem sensible to me:

When did the video pop-up?

It started trending late last night which is suspicious by itself but that also happens to be first thing in the morning in Russia. Could be a conspiracy. Could be me looking for a conspiracy. I should dig deeper.

Why is the best piece of shared media a YouTube video? Anyone can make a YouTube video.

Is real science EVER shared via YouTube video? No.

Do real scientists ever make appeals directly to the public? No. They appeal to each other or funding sources. They don’t give a flying fuck what the public thinks because you aren't a scientist and you aren't a funding source.

Would a real scientist go on YouTube and try to debunk what’s already been tried globally, shown not to work globally, tried again nationally, been shown not to work again nationally, and then moved away from? Using anecdotal evidence from a tiny private local practice? At the exact same time POTUS went on TV flaunting a possible vaccine? Seems suspicious. We should dig deeper.

Who is the video from? Who are they? How long have they been around?

America’s Frontline Doctors dot com

They have a website that was registered on July 16, 2020. That's just 12 days ago. From a design and technical point of view, the website is embarrassingly childish.
It’s built using Squarespace and YouTube videos.
It has a blog with no posts.
It has no FAVICON.
It has no copyright claim. The only thing in the footer is an email address.

The website has a clipart logo that includes the flag inside the symbol for medicine which is a clear visual indicator that there's an agenda .

The tagline is “Restoring Peace & Protecting From Harm.”

Why are doctors restoring peace?
Why is medicine being politicized?
Why is the tagline so small nobody can read it?
Why is the tagline for a group of doctors so clearly aimed at instilling fear? What does peace have to do with medicine? Peace is politics not health.
Why does that tagline dovetail so perfectly with the political climate right this very second?

What is their website's message?

The website’s content is focused on pushing the summit that is happening right now - July 27-28. 2020.

Why is this so rushed and last minute? Why now?

Why are doctors from the front-line waiting until the last minute to put on a summit when a press conference would do better?

Why are front-line doctors experimenting with patients and hydroxychloroquine?

Why are an Orthopaedics & Spine doctor, a primary care physician, a neurologist specializing in Alzheimer’s Disease diagnosis, an emergency physician, a pediatrician, two ophthalmologists, a health policy researcher, and a guy trained in adult and child & adolescent psychiatry having a summit about how to cure a novel disease?

Why is a spine doctor treating covid patients?

Why are two ophthalmologists treating covid patients?

What self-respecting group of doctors has no agenda, mobilizes in less than 2 weeks, and travels to DC to put on a Summit that non of them are qualified for?

Andy D

Why trust world experts when you trust random wackos? Makes sense to me!

You are probably right, but to use a comparison most here might understand, when I have tech issues with a printer, I value people here opinion 10x more than a tech on the phone, who has no real life experience with any of the issues. I want to hear what seems to be working for the Doctors and Nurses treating these people, they're the ones that have to watch these people die & they will put the bullshit politics and policies aside

rossmosh

You are probably right, but to use a comparison most here might understand, when I have tech issues with a printer, I value people here opinion 10x more than a tech on the phone, who has no real life experience with any of the issues. I want to hear what seems to be working for the Doctors and Nurses treating these people, they're the ones that have to watch these people die & they will put the bullshit politics and policies aside

Some guy working at a printer company is not necessarily more of an expert than a person running that machine every day for years at a time. There is a huge overlap of knowledge. On top of that, you're not asking 1 person on here. You're asking a community made up of thousands of people and hundreds of active members. If someone posted something incorrect, another 6 people will HAPPILY tell the other person they're wrong and correct them immediately.

The problem here is, you have doctors who have little to no experience treating COVID-19 making videos (which has been rightfully deleted from Youtube and Facebook) and doctors constantly telling you the information they're giving out is wrong, yet you keep considering them to be biased and have a major agenda.

Taking your example, imagine a guy comes on here and posts about how MDO is the best sign material ever. People correct him regularly and he keeps posting about it. Eventually the guy says "What do these internet nerds know? I've been making signs for 20+ years. I'm leaving the forum. I don't want to hear their advice. I don't want to learn. I just want my opinions confirmed!" That aligns more with what we're talking about here. You don't want to believe the main stream consensus and I'm sure you have your reasons. But the reality is, consensus opinion on this is pretty much "We're working on learning about this virus every day. We still have a lot to learn. We have some treatments that seem to work and can keep you from dying if it gets really bad, but big picture, you really need to avoid this virus because we don't know enough or have enough data to have a really solid treatment plan."

Stacey K

I like making signs
There's millions to made on a vaccine...why would we use a $10 pill we already have? Baaaaa Baaaaa Baaaaa The below chart is all I need. And we all know many of the deaths they are counting are NOT directly related to Covid. And I also suspect many of the positive tests are also NOT positive.

The entire country will get shut down again come flu season. Flu and Covid = shutdown. Don't expect to vote in person either.

Slightly conspiracy but unfortunately nothing surprises me anymore.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 150

JetPress

I like to read conspiracy theories and someone on Reddit tried reaching out the past hospitals that Dr. Stella Immanuel worked at. He could be lying about calling but it all seems very strange. It's hard to trust what people say online. I'm just going to continue social distancing and wearing my mask and hope for the best.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 130

Stacey K

I like making signs
What does the CDC say about wearing masks?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU4ZWgaUTRM
The fabric mask I was forced to wear for my son's graduation became wet from my breathing and sweat, not damp but WET, it was like 90 degrees outside. Doesn't bacteria thrive in warm, damp places? My son wears one for football...it's sooo nasty, I cannot even begin to tell you. Unless I'm escaping a fire and I need to put a wet rag on my face to filter out the smoke, I do not want to be breathing in anything warm and damp...so gross, just sooooo gross.

dypinc

If this disease is so bad that we have to destroy the economy, keep children out of school, end all sports at all levels and destroy people’s lives, then any and all measures should be made available to fight it. When one of those is a drug with a 70 year record of safety used by people around the world to treat other diseases, it should be a no brainer. My body, my choice. Between a patient and your doctor. Right to choose.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Why does the lying news media/propaganda machine even exist? Why don't we get everything from Twitter like good patriots do?

Why? I mean, do you have direct experience with someone getting a positive result who had no symptoms?

If big pharma is behind all of this, then I'd postulate they did it to make money. The best way for them to make money is to treat disease successfully. Even better if it's an actually scary disease, that way we don't have to bribe 99% of the world's doctors into lying to the population.
If the dems are behind it, and it's fake across the board, how did they get China to shut down all of their manufacturing in a region? What would China stand to gain by propagating a hoax virus? A dem in the white house I suppose. So they are playing along with the dems to make Trump look bad, get him out of office, so they can sell more products to the US with fewer tariffs taxes whatevs. But wouldn't this be counterproductive, as so many folks have lost so much money, it would negate any new orders uptick for quite some time?
If it's the kung flu that the Chinese invented, why start it in their own borders? To dissuade folks from initially believing it was made in China? They aren't stupid, they know that is the first assumption everyone would have. Much easier to infect someone in LAX or something before warning anybody. Not to mention the potential to run rampant. Perhaps China invented it to KO some of the older generations that are leaning on the youth. I doubt this, frankly they'd probably build a nice looking compulsory nursing home with no floor over a volcano if they really wanted to shave some of the older members of the population, then lie about it.

The bottom line is that no matter what motivation anyone has for spreading either a fake virus, or a real virus spread intentionally, it's hurting the world economy, so anyone who stands to gain financially from this better gain a shitton to offset the absurd cost of bribing a planet worth of Dr's, not to mention offset the financial hit they will take themselves after the other shoe drops.

Now one can ask, what does someone have to gain by claiming the virus if a hoax, even if they are, just saying, perhaps a Dr or politician that knows good and well that the virus is real. This is what confuses me. Where is the money to be made in this scenario?

As far as Hydro curing this, why does anybody think that will work? Who was the first to put this idea out there?
Hydrochloroquine doesn't work. It has been properly tested over and over in multiple countries. What is the point of hanging onto this when there are other promising treatments? That video link nailed it, it is a tribal mentality. The FDA even withdrew its guidance on using it for Covid19.
What do people have to gain by claiming that it's a hoax? A lot of money. All these stupid videos and websites make money. The wackier it is, the more people will watch it and this one was a prime example. People have become addicted to being mad, then running to social media and posting things to get reactions, likes, praise, cause arguments and then see all their crew high five their rebuttals to the opposing view points.
I miss when it was proper manners to keep politics to yourself.