• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Creation (CT630) Cutter Driver for VMP

Loki-XP

Anyone know of a driver for the Creation CT630 (a cheaper but very well built cutter from china)?

Their website isnt very helpful, and I've seen lots of users getting into the biz choose Cibercut or Flexisign because this 24" cutter can be had really cheap (as low as $700), but everyone with VMP is ticked off because it wont work with the normal HPGL driver.

The problem is when you go to cut it cuts all the text/objects mirrored!
I'm thinking it has a different initialization or pen up/pen down command, but no one can figure it out.

Please help :)

Decal_Designs

Have you considered setting up your plotter as a generic printer?

I have read that it solves a lot of these issues with driver conflicts.

There are instructions on how to do this in the VMP help files.

SPLASHDESIGN

I have received the Creation CT630 two weeks ago and I had the same problem but after some settings I made in the programm it was ok! My cutter came with the ARTCUT 2000 software and driver.I work on Coreldraw 9, converted to curves, exported in eps and inported again in the Artcut2000 program. Click cut and that's all.
Before this cutter I had the Roland PNC 1000 for the last 14years but now it's total lost. I'm from Malta and had bought from Hungary.If you need more help e-mail me on peter22@di-ve.com

Loki-XP

I've tried this cutter as a Plain Text Printer, and also a generic HPGL plotter, the plain text didnt work (cutter rebooted itself), and the HPGL generic driver works except all the cuts are mirrored!

If someone has this cutter working in Vinyl Master Pro PLEASE send me a message or post here to let everyone know how to do it!

aualby

Creation PCUT Drivers

Had the same problem. Needs a driver and setup file. Email me at 101@durack.net if you would like them. Works like a treat once they are installed.