• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Critique me! 100 Yard Sign order

Gino

Premium Subscriber
The other dead giveaway is, how they ask their questions or give their specs. They talk our lingo, yet act stupid. They've been shopping around and know exactly what to say. They use terminology they learned from the last guy, but they say.... oh no, you're my first call. Was a time, when you knew that was another sign shop pricing ya out, but they don't do that too much anymore cause all the dimwits will spell it out right here on s101 down to the frickin' penny.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
how come questions can’t just be answered without all the know it’s alls showing up?

Know it alls are allowed to be nice to be too, you know… I gaurentee there was a time you had these type of questions… at the age of 20 I think I’m doing alright.. smarter to come here and ask, before taking on the job right?!
shoot. i come here for the knowitalls. I need to know something, I ask johnny or tex or gino. I may get some sarcastic answers, but I will get an answer. you gotta suck it up sometimes in this business. You gotta find your own fair prices. You are going to win some and lose some.

Anytime I have the words "business" and "friends" in the same sentence, I'm automatically leery of what will happen to the friendship or the business between the friends.

rawjahprintshop

you guys are seriously putting way way way to much emphasis on this whole friend thing.... im truly sorry i even came to ask.. typical industry forum where people have made cult-like groups via the internet when they've never met each other, other than chatting on a forum daily.... sad sad times its come too.

rawjahprintshop

I have a question. The artwork is $150...is each sign the same on both sides or is this like a different name/photo on each sign like, for high school graduation? If you are doing 100 signs and they are all different such as uploading graduation photos...you are NOT charging enough. I only print small orders in-house for coro signs, the rest I order out. FireSprint or Signs365 does this kind of thing. And you can make each sign different.

If all signs are the same then this is off of Signs.com, I often check my prices against them when I have larger quantities.

View attachment 159630

thank you very much for answering like a normal grown up.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Answering like a normal grown up ?? You should talk. You come here with some silly notions and want a pat on the back and when you don't receive it, you get bent outta shape. Merely agreeing with people or disagreeing with them, is more than just lip service.

As for a typical forum, this one is probably one of the best. We've had numerous sign mixers here. Some on the west coast, and some here on the east coast. In fact we held two of them here at our shop. We had a lotta people, demonstrations, food & drink and most of all a great time for 3 or 4 days each time. So, take your BS somewhere else and go bother someone who gives a sh!t. if ya wanna talk to us like that.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
There are many people that stumble upon forums for answers to the same or similar questions. Not every reply in a thread is specifically made to you, it is made for the particular situation which may help someone else somewhere down the line. There is no reason to get so butthurt. There is no cult, we all argue, make fun of and hate each other equally and it seems as though you are the one that is taking this a bit too seriously. If this were any other forum, you would have been chastised for not using the "search" button first because this same coro pricing topic has already been beat into the dirt more than once here. Be happy you got responses. I'm not real sure what you were expecting to be quite honest?

Johnny Best

"Normal grown up" I would be offended if you called me that. Half this country voted for Biden, is he a normal grown up. What about Nancy Pelosi, Kamila Harris? I read Twitter every morning. Hard to find any on there but they are starting to come back. Your 20 years old and are a grown up but you do not know when to shut up and do not seem normal. Stacey K has a son around your age so she knows how to talk to you slowly to help you understand.
Never had a goal to be normal because that would be weird.

rawjahprintshop

There are many people that stumble upon forums for answers to the same or similar questions. Not every reply in a thread is specifically made to you, it is made for the particular situation which may help someone else somewhere down the line. There is no reason to get so butthurt. There is no cult, we all argue, make fun of and hate each other equally and it seems as though you are the one that is taking this a bit too seriously. If this were any other forum, you would have been chastised for not using the "search" button first because this same coro pricing topic has already been beat into the dirt more than once here. Be happy you got responses. I'm not real sure what you were expecting to be quite honest?
You guys sound like another old forum I was apart of for 30 years… and that’s exactly what it turned into.. old people sitting around hitting refresh during the work day on 1-3 different websites.

I’m sure as fuck glad I retired racing and so this for fun.

And whoever thinks I’m taking this serious, I’ve done nothing but trolled so if you wanna partake. Let’s go!

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I love this. Start a thread beginning with "Critique me..."
Then get your knickers in a bunch when you don't like some of the response. If you feel you don't belong, because you don't like the discourse, then don't pick fights you won't win. You're not much for listening are you.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
For being in a Sign Cult we sure are skimpy on the swag. By now, we should at least have t-shirts, hats, and mugs. Graphics should be a little better than the average cult with all the creatives we have here.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You guys sound like another old forum I was apart of for 30 years… and that’s exactly what it turned into.. old people sitting around hitting refresh during the work day on 1-3 different websites.

I’m sure as **** glad I retired racing and so this for fun.

And whoever thinks I’m taking this serious, I’ve done nothing but trolled so if you wanna partake. Let’s go!

Hahaaaaaaa. Are you serious ?? You literally can't spell, you can't form thoughts, let alone any sentence structure....... and you try to ridicule us ?? You made up s stupid-a$$ unrealistic story and tried to get people to help a piece-a-shit make believe.

You sound like a silly little kid, who pees in bed and when he cries about it..... mommy comes down and spanks your butt lovingly........ and says she loves you..... just a little bit, but you grab her and try to kiss her b00bs. You're a pathetic turd...... not even polished, just a raw turd.

Last edited:

rawjahprintshop

Hahaaaaaaa. Are you serious ?? You literally can't spell, you can't form thoughts, let alone any sentence structure....... and you try to ridicule us ?? You made up s stupid-a$$ unrealistic story and tried to get people to help a piece-a-**** make believe.

You sound like a silly little kid, who pees in bed and when he cries about it..... mommy comes down and spanks your butt lovingly........ and says she loves you..... just a little bit, but you grab her and try to kiss her b00bs. You're a pathetic turd...... not even polished, just a raw turd.
I mean it’s better than being a cuck like you and having to watch me fuck your old lady weekly huh? You must be old… hassling people about internet grammar and spelling.. how pathetic. Go fuck your fat wife budddday.

:) :) :) love you boo

Your messing with the wrong generation bud