• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cross Contamination

OPTIMA GRAPHICS

I am currently running a Mutoh Prismjet Extra 48" printer bought from signwarehouse. I attended a training session last week and the printers were left dormant all day friday and the following weekend. I normally have to take some time to recover all nozzles and get a good nozzle check after the weekend, but the extra day must have really made a big difference. I have spent all day yesterday and the first half of today attempting to get the Light Magenta to run clear of cyan. I have done countless syringe pulls, cleanings, head soaks, basically everything I can think of.

I would try removing the top foam layer of my capping station, however, it is the new style from signwarehouse with the little mesh screen covering the caps.

Does anyone have any siggestions, other than replace the capping station, that I can do to recover Light Magenta? I've just about run out of patience.