• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Custom Gift Boxes

Jeremiah

What do you consider custom printed boxes ? We do our own . Just call a sign company, I'm sure they can help you .

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
We make our own boxes. Standard sized boxes don't do well for our products. Check out the print and sign shops for printing and folding boxes.

Val47

I've made my own. Cool site called templatemaker: https://www.templatemaker.nl/en/ you can plunk in custom dimensions and create a template. If you have a flatbed printer, you can print a cool design on one side of cardboard, and print the template on the back - hand cut and score to fold. I used this to create substrate sample boxes for our wholesale customers.
Edit to say this works well if you only need a dozen or so. If you get into hundreds or thousands - you won't want to make them yourself with out a plotter and folder - then you really do want a packaging company.