• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Custom Statue

AKProbeGT

I have a customer who wants a statue of the character from their logo. It would be about 7' tall and placed outdoors for photo opportunities. My first thought was Peachtree Foamcraft and I have reached out to them as well as Custom Foam Fabricators but I'm wondering if anyone else can suggest a vendor. I would prefer a smoother surface than a typical Peachtree monument and I don't know if they can do something like that. This is something that people are going to be up close with, touching it and probably even kids at least trying to climb on it. I wonder if we need something tougher like fiberglass but I don't know who might produce something like that. Someone in the eastern half of the USA would be nice for shipping costs but I'm open to all possibilities.