• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Custom Street Signs - Raised letters

Scott Kaehler

What is a go-to source for custom street signs. I would be looking for around 500 or so 18 inch
street signs. Not printed, Die punched with raised letters. I have found ASI/Sage Companies but
need a sign source. Thanks in advance

Hard to say, only time I've seen an actual set up for this was in prisons. Have you tried your local penitentiary?

While that is a good idea, they probably don't do custom signs, they have their letter sets for license plates.

bannertime

I'm sure you know this already, but you're looking for embossed street signs. I don't think there is going to be a high volume wholesaler for that since it's a pretty niche section of the traffic industry. Your best bet are the ASI decorators you've already found.

There are no suit and ties here. Thick skin and good humor is necessary to stick around.