• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Customers banner...What do you think?

CES020

Apologize:ROFLMAO: because I feel my country is safer than yours? Never in a million years.

Yeah, how's things in
Somalia?

Nice, peaceful, loving place. Glad to see you all don't need all the money the USA sends your people to fight things like Malaria and AIDS.

Tell your brother's in Somalia to stop invading ships that do not belong to them.

Fatboy

Yeah, how's things in
Somalia?

Nice, peaceful, loving place. Glad to see you all don't need all the money the USA sends your people to fight things like Malaria and AIDS.

Tell your brother's in Somalia to stop invading ships that do not belong to them.
:ROFLMAO:Somalia.Bru,did you go to school:ROFLMAO:Sweet man. My dear friend,you are almost closer to Somalia than me.:ROFLMAO:Cute man! How old are you?:cool1::cool1:Well done for your loyalty and trying:clapping:Do you even know where South Africa is?

andy

Fatboy is from South Africa... which is several thousand miles further SOUTH than Somalia... not that Somalia and the US Aid budget is anyway relevant to anything.

He's also a jammy b@stard because the world cup will be right in his lap :)

CES020

Fatboy, thanks so much for falling directly into my trap. The trap was to put you in with people that are doing bad things. That's the exactly same thing you did by saying you wouldn't send your kids to the USA because we sent people to kill others and start wars.

You proved my point nicely. You can't judge as you did. Funny, when you judged us like that, you were fine, when I judged you like that, I was stupid.

Thanks for showing your true colors.

I've been to Africa, I know it's geography, no lesson needed. Point proven.

Fatboy

Fatboy, thanks so much for falling directly into my trap. The trap was to put you in with people that are doing bad things. That's the exactly same thing you did by saying you wouldn't send your kids to the USA because we sent people to kill others and start wars.

You proved my point nicely. You can't judge as you did. Funny, when you judged us like that, you were fine, when I judged you like that, I was stupid.

Thanks for showing your true colors.

I've been to Africa, I know it's geography, no lesson needed. Point proven.

I like you.Nice turn there buddy!Nice "trap":clapping:

Fatboy

Fatboy is from South Africa... which is several thousand miles further SOUTH than Somalia... not that Somalia and the US Aid budget is anyway relevant to anything.

He's also a jammy b@stard because the world cup will be right in his lap :)

Andy,you coming down for the World Cup? I have been so busy with work for FIFA. iT IS BONUS MONTH!:rock-n-roll: