• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cut/Plot problem - Please Help!!!

PlayonWords

Hi, I am having a problem with my CorelDraw X3 cut/plot not pulling up Cutting Master 2 - version 1.60.
I recently downloaded the newest version of cutting master 2 -1.6. I first uninstalled Cutting Master 2 - 1.2 prior to installing the newer version. My CorelDraw X3 software is now not recognizing the new version of cutting master.
I have uninstalled cutting master 2 -1.6, restarted my computer, disabled antivirus & firewalls, installed cutting master again, restarted computer. Corel Draw still isn't recognizing the cutting master plug in.
Does anybody know what I should do??

Techman

never heard of cutmaster

I would lose it and get cocut pro.. and never have another challenge again

Replicator

You can cut directly from Corel by installing a driver for your plotter so it is recognized under your printers.

OldPaint

iam with rep on this..........I BEEN CUTTIN VINYL SINCE COREL 3.0...........right from it and nothing else!!!!!!

sarge

i dont use cocut .. but i would think you can get it from the vendor you bought your plotter from .. i know summa sells it

sarge

have you looked under the windows / toolbars to see if your cutting software is listed? and if it is i would make sure it is checked

sarge

when you pull the toolbars down and see your cutting add on, just to the left should be a check .. it is isnt click on it to add the check mark