• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Cut vinyl and 2 color screen printing are coming back for revenge!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Good grief..... I couldn't even watch a minute before that nitwit's voice made me wanna barf. Can't do that. Nope. hafta keep a clean workplace. Do you think there is anyone alive that could watch 11.5 minutes of that stupidness ??

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Good grief..... I couldn't even watch a minute before that nitwit's voice made me wanna barf. Can't do that. Nope. hafta keep a clean workplace. Do you think there is anyone alive that could watch 11.5 minutes of that stupidness ??
It was actually pretty good.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Nope. Sorry, tried it again, and it's nothing but buzz words and how stupid people think....... plus their reasoning for thinking stupid. I glossed over it and went here and there and still nothing.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Nope. Sorry, tried it again, and it's nothing but buzz words and how stupid people think....... plus their reasoning for thinking stupid. I glossed over it and went here and there and still nothing.
It seems to be someone picking at the stupidity and buzzword crowd.

Stacey K

I like making signs
The new Pringles logo is the worst of them all! That black blob on his face...it's all I see.