• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutlines don't match my print

dasigndr

Premium Subscriber
I am printing with HP45500 UV printer and cutting to my "Graphtec FC4100-130 plus". The cut line go off. (longer than my print). I checked the calibrating on the cutter. It is good. The printer as well. Anyone have any ideas why this is happening??

hELP!!!!

dasigndr

Premium Subscriber
What materials, sometimes heated lams can cause that. Is it just the one job or on anything you send?

Craig

Hello Craig we spoke via e-mail yesterday in regards to equip. I have for sale. anyhow....I just started this print and cut and this is the first intricate die cut shape and it is going off about 1/2" longer than my print.

It does the same with and without the lamination.

Last edited:

The Equipment Guy

Hi, had no idea who I was speaking to. :) A couple of things to look towards...non of this is equipment I sold, so I am just going by what I have experienced as the competitor...First, I believe the FC4000 has the ability to compensate for stretch, since the cut line is bigger, maybe compensation is on when it should not be? Its probably a reg mark setting somewhere...If its not the plotter and since the HP RIP you would have gotten from that (plus I think you bought from MH) means I think you are using Onyx...I would give them a call. It could be a RIP issue.

Hope that points you in a direction that you figure something out!

Craig