• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Cutting an incomplete print job

Danielsdzyn

Hello all,
I have a question for anyone familiar with printing from Flexi Pro 19...
I sent a job that's roughly 8' to print and later kiss cut. Unfortunately, the printer gave me an error mid-print and completely stopped printing for some reason. My question... is there a way to cut what has already been printed even though the barcode at the end has not been printed? I hope this makes sense.
Thanks in advance!

FrankW

If using a Summa, and a few marker rows are printed, you can set your plotter to „OPOS Panneling“. The Barcode at the end, at a Summa, is not neccessary until you use the print the other way round.

OPOS Panneling means that the cutter will read at first the first 4 Markers, cut between them, move on to marker five and six, cuts up to their position, reads marker seven and eight and so on

Danielsdzyn

If using a Summa, and a few marker rows are printed, you can set your plotter to „OPOS Panneling“. The Barcode at the end, at a Summa, is not neccessary until you use the print the other way round.

OPOS Panneling means that the cutter will read at first the first 4 Markers, cut between them, move on to marker five and six, cuts up to their position, reads marker seven and eight and so on
Thank you so much for your response! Trying it now.

Danielsdzyn

2, 4, 6, 8 who do I appreciate? You Frank...that's who. You. Your tip was right on time as I ran out of material to reprint for my installation tomorrow. The job is cutting and now I can get some rest. Thank you sir!

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I read about a nifty trick on this forum, and some time later needed to try it. Set it up to cut it again, but take the blade out. then watch it, and when it gets to where it stoped cutting, pause and put the blade back in. It worked great when I had to try it?