• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting issue: Roland VP-540

jimi

Any thoughts on why, during cut process, cut of oval shape extends 2" beyond desired limit. Print/Lam/Cut project. Oval shape, 23" x 46". Using Gloss lam. The head reads crop marks, proceeds across to proper start point and about 1/3rd way through cutting top of arc begins to NOT follow curve. Cut extends a full 2" beyond lateral limits of oval shape then appears to head back on track of bottom portion of arc. I stopped process at this point in attempt to salvage job. This is not a calibration issue - it elongates the oval shape 2". I checked file and Versaworks - everything appears OK. Thanks for any help

ocean502

I am having a similar problem. I am printing, then trying to cut a rectangle around image. Roland (sp540) will cut perfect horizontally, but 2" off vertically. I reset to default, but no luck. I had a job wrinkle up and got all jammed, and ever since then have had printing issues.

ocean502

This is how it's cutting.

Attachments

• cut lines.jpg
    cut lines.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 97

ocean502

Fixed

Thanks, I did that with no luck. After speaking to Roland I ran the AUTO from the print cut adj. it was giving me an crop mark error. I shut printer down in both places, and re-ran the auto, this time successful. I ran print cut test again and wa la! :thankyou::thankyou: