• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting master 2 problem

PGSigns

I just got my FC700-160 setup and installed the cutting master pro software and when I try opening it up through the launcher in it gives me an error message "Running CorelDraw not found". Any ideas?
Thanks
Jimmy

PGSigns

Its loaded, the icons are under the launcher, and still get the error. Any other ideas.
Thanks
Jimmy

CarolinaCabinet

I had to adjust my Anti-Virus software settings to get mine to quit popping up with errors when I tried to launch.... any chance your firewall may be blocking its launch.

jiarby

I just reboot... it happens to me now and then. I suspect it is caused by a memory issue. Everyone knows how great Corel is at managing memory!

PGSigns

I have all the windows firewall turned off and the Norton incoming firewall is on. I tried a few things after changing the security level and get the same error.
Thanks
Jimmy

Z Force

Open Corel First

This happened to me. I usually open a Corel file directly and it does this. Try opening Corel from the start menu, then open your file once in Corel. Worked for me.....

SuperSignsMP

You can only have 1 corel window open. Then open the file in that window.
If you have more than 1 open it will give you this message everytime.

thaibuddie

I am having issues with interfacing corel 10 and cutting master, I get the following error:

Failed to load C:\Program Files|Corel|Graphics10\Programs|Scanvec403\Program|CorelCutPlugin.dll

I have checked the path and the .dll file exists.

Any help?
Thanks!

PGSigns

With 10 you need to add the visual basic module. I fixed my issue by installing service pack 2 for X3 and it now works fine.
Jimmy