• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting Master 2

PlayonWords

Hi, I'm new to this forum.
I am looking for the newest download of Cutting Master 2 that is compatible with CorelDraw X3.

I recently started having problems with my Graphtec CE5000-60 not completing the cuts and leaving a gap. It is most noticeable on curved things - like circles, etc.
I have tried to fix this problem by getting a new blade, getting a new cutting strip, and also adjusting the offset.

I was hoping that the newest version of Cutting Master 2 would have the option for an overcut. Do you think this would fix the problem of the gap? Does anybody know where I can download the version that's compatible with CorelDraw X3?

I would appreciate any help! Thanks!

Jackpine

Try cleaning the blade holder. Take the blade out and lubricate with a small bit of sewing machine oil or 3 in 1 or any other light oil.

johnnysigns

The download is on graphtec's website and it's under support/downloads somewhere. I run it from CS3 here and it's a life saver for me. I couldn't get my old software to run a newer plotter I acquired. CM2 saved the day.