• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting Outline

Joe447

weird question... Have FC7000 just installed. Can cut to path great, but it always cuts a square in the size of the page around the path cut. I can't stand it and want to turn it off, but can't find where to do that. Got NO training and have had to learn as I go. Hoping to find a quick answer to this. Not the end of the world, but it is very annoying. thanks for any advice.:help:

Jeizzavelle

I have a graphtec but not that kind. The first thing that came to my mind was on my signmaking software (Gerber/Omega) is the machine cutting a weed border?? If I am in left fied forgive me. I just walked in to work and am still asleep.

ScottyDoo

Are you doing CutContour through CutServer?

If that's the case my brother is a programmer for Onyx, and he was a lead on Cut Server 2.0. If it's something in the software he would know.

I have a FC7000-160, I use Onxy 6.5 and gerber and I know inside GSPPlot it has a weed border setting, but I can't think of anything on board the FC7000's or inside CutServer, but who knows.