• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cyrious WRAPS!

Joe Diaz

Yeah, we got that issue in the mail... I like the Arizona Color Tank/Scion wrap on page 19 too. Very cool!

cyrious

Mac Version?

Blade,

There is not a Mac version of our system but there is a "work around" if you will. We have a number of all or mostly Mac shops who are able to use our system by having 1 Windows box stashed in a closet somewhere and then using an application like Terminal Service to remote to it. Works just fine. There is only one other option I am aware of and that is the use of the program "File Maker" where you then have to create your own system.

graphixtogo

another work-around is to use Parallels or Fusion to run Windows inside the Mac operating systems. Then you can install and run the software from the Windows side and still keep the Mac system up and running.:Coffee:

speedmedia

Yeah, we got that issue in the mail... I like the Arizona Color Tank/Scion wrap on page 19 too. Very cool!

Me to that thing is way cool. Not sure if they entered the 3M Mustang giveaway contest but if they did and they lost to what they did the judges need some work.

Article in the wraps mag is pretty interesting. It give a little insight to Sergio which shows he knows "Wraps" quite well. Refreshing to see that other than him in the cheesy Fellers ads and posters.

Thanks,
Kurt Dietrich
Speed Media

activitydude

another work-around is to use Parallels or Fusion to run Windows inside the Mac operating systems. Then you can install and run the software from the Windows side and still keep the Mac system up and running.:Coffee:

It does work. We purchased an Intel Mac last year, put Paralles on it and load our progam. It seems to handle legacy programs fine.