• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

D-60 Power Supply

Doug Pulver

I just tried to power up my Summa D-60 and nothing. No display, fan or action from the cutter head. I remember reading about this problem here in the forum, so I did a search and came up with a thread from 2009, Great help and I found one on ebay brand new for $29.99 plus 8.99 shipping. Thanks again Signs101:thumb:

I had the old one out of the plotter and on the desk in 15 minutes. It's very simple to diagnose there is 120 volts coming in on the black and white wires and should be 27 volts out on the red and black wires. Mine had nothing out on the red and black. There is also another fuse on the power supply that checked out.

Ursta Graphics

Same thing happened to me last week. I found one for the same price... Definitely helps to shop around! Google part number searches are a godsend! Lol!