• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Darkening foil color/spectratone

Will308decals

Hey guys, I am making a set of Mississippi State football helmet decals for a customer and the burgundy color I just purchased is not as dark as I would like and not dark enough to send out to him. (See pictures to see color difference between mine and the authentic decals). My question is, what do you guys recommend to darken this color? Do you recommend just to double print the burgundy, or o you have a spectratone color combo in mind that might do the job?

Hope to hear everyone's input,
Will

Attachments

• IMG_5242.jpeg
    IMG_5242.jpeg
    185.2 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_9357.jpg
    IMG_9357.jpg
    543.2 KB · Views: 92

FunkotronXL

Bulldogs Maroon should be PMS 505 C from a google search. Quick check shows a close match with Brick Red overprinting Peacock Blue for that value.

May not be perfect match but you can see other combos using the Omega color build finder application. Mine is older and doesn't include that newer Dark Cardinal color Gerber released several years ago

ego198

you should check spectatrone book to see the most exact match..double pirnting same colour always darken as well..but best to check spectatrone book. good luck