• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Day One Prints

DayOnePrints

Hello, Signs 101 World,

I have been in the sign business a while now and finally decided to buy my own equipment. I have an Epson S40600, an Epson S30675, a Graphtec 8600, as well as some other equipment. After serving in the Army for five years, I have decided to settle down in Daytona Beach, FL. I plan on doing signs part-time to generate some extra side income, but I am more than willing to do it full-time if the demand is there. Hopefully, I can gain some large volume contracts and ship them out to clients. If any of you have any business that would fit within my capabilities, I would be happy to work with you on pricing to make it worth it for you. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. I am happy to be here and excited to learn from the community and hopefully add some experience when I can.

Thanks,

Trenton

Trenton@DayOnePrints.com

garyroy

Welcome!
Go out there and tell them who you are and what you do.
You'll get work, especially in an area as densely populated as Daytona Beach.
Best!

Gopher

Hello, Signs 101 World,

I have been in the sign business a while now and finally decided to buy my own equipment. I have an Epson S40600, an Epson S30675, a Graphtec 8600, as well as some other equipment. After serving in the Army for five years, I have decided to settle down in Daytona Beach, FL. I plan on doing signs part-time to generate some extra side income, but I am more than willing to do it full-time if the demand is there. Hopefully, I can gain some large volume contracts and ship them out to clients. If any of you have any business that would fit within my capabilities, I would be happy to work with you on pricing to make it worth it for you. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. I am happy to be here and excited to learn from the community and hopefully add some experience when I can.

Thanks,

Trenton

Trenton@DayOnePrints.com
Hello Trenton:
This is Gopher from MN. I am using an Epson S30676 and wondering if you have tried any other inks. The Epson ink works well just the cost on others could be a big savings?