• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Deal or No Deal?

Anderi

Hi everyone. I've read through some of the forum (there's an awful lot of info for a newbie to ingest here!), and I've come to the conclusion that IF I do decide to buy a vinyl cutter, it'll be either a Graphtec or a Roland. Much as I don't like Roland (had really, really bad service on another machine in the past), I've learned here that they make one of the better cutters on the market.

Soooo... I've come across this deal in a local classified, and I was wondering what you pros thought of it. Is this one of those "jump on it before it's gone" deals? Or is it a "no way in heck, this guy must be smokin' something" deals? I asked if he's willing to budge on price, and he asked what I was offering.

"For sale is 1 Roland CX-300 vinyl cutter with stand, 4 blades, cutter software, graphics software and a load of vinyl. I can also provide existing graphics & some instruction." Asking price is $4,000CDN, for what it's worth. I know I've seen used CX-300s for about $2,800USD, but I need to bear in mind that this guy is local, so there will be no shipping charge, taxes, duty, or whatever else they stick you with when you try to bring these things across the border.

Whadda you think?

Anderi

I'll try to post the picture, not sure if this'll work...
9087_20.JPG

It looks like it includes:
- Roland CutChoice
- a pirated version of Adobe Illustrator (I plan to use CorelDraw anyway, that's what runs my laser right now)
- SignLab ES2

Tks. :smile:

lbumbaca

vicky welcome and try giving cled a call all graphic supplies a call 905 7952610 ask for cled hes the owener i just bought one from him last week $2200 mint shape with 6 months war. also pls let him know leo sent you he has alot of new and used plotters in stock hes in brampton also new i think you can pick up a cx-300 for $ 3600