• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Decal Cut Question For 2.5

butsie

I have a vector shape logo that I want to put a decal cut around but the side of the vector shape the decal cut line falls inside the vector shape. Is there a way to add some more area around the vector shape using the decal cut option?

Thanks, Mary

Tony Teveris

Mary, there is no way through DecalCut to do this. If possible could you send me the original PLT file w/o the decal. I'd like to figure out "why" it's doing this.

butsie

No it is not Fred, but thanks for asking! I did have trouble with the file you sent me though. I sent you an email, let me know if you received it or not. You said that there was two attachments but ther was only one and it did not have a plt extension.

Mary

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I have placed the three files in a zip file and emailed it again to you. I think there may have been a file size issue with your ISP. I never got an email from you though, so I was not aware you had a problem.

butsie

Thank you so very much - I received the zip file and I'm in the process of checking them out. I will get back to you and let you know how I make out with the files. I have soooooooo much to learn, I really appreciate all your work into this graphic for me.

Mary