• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dektop Printers: Inkjet vs Laser

Which desktop printer do you prefer

• Inkjet Printer

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Laser Printer

Votes: 17 81.0%

• Total voters

jc1cell

I personally prefer printing using a laser printer (b&w or color) than using an inkjet. Seems to be less expensive to keep up as well with the ink pricing.

What do you all think?

jc

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We have both, in both the shop and the office for various duties.

Maybe you'd want to consider a wide-format laser dot matrix printer capable of direct garment printing ?? :popcorn:

jiarby

HP4050's and 4100's come up on Craigslist all the time. I bought one this month (17,000 page count) for $30. Got a 5P for $20!

B/W lasers are a great value!

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
I have both, my laser is my workhorse printer for forms, invoices, etc. ... with a 2k page toner capacity ... it makes for the paper costing more than the toner. ... also prints a lot faster. for proofs and the such I print on my inkjet. If I had a color laser I would almost entirely dump my inkjet unless I was doing some small photo printing. for the cost and quality ... laser is my winner in the shop.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
B&W laser for general use but for anything color like proofs or photos inkjet here.