• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Delawarians.........................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Before I go and Google this and waste some time, does anyone know if it's mandatory to have a 'Commercial' vehicle lettered in that state ?? Doing work or not ??

We just got a new truck and haven't found the time to letter it, yet. Around here, that's fine, but the laws in neighboring states I know might be more strict. I know New Jersey it has to be lettered. Just don't know about Delaware.

If anyone has information on Maryland, I'd appreciate that also. We do a lot of work in these two states and never had the predicament before.

:thankyou: Gino

Kwiksigns

wookie
they don't really care in MD. the only thing that happened was I let somone borrow our old bucket truck, and the police started hassling him asking if he had ID and all this nonsense but when he asked if any of this is required their response was "we just like to know in case you are stealing copper wire"

signage

Gino is you truck GVW over 10,000lbs? If so you need DOT numbers if you are crossing state lines!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Gino is you truck GVW over 10,000lbs? If so you need DOT numbers if you are crossing state lines!

No, just barely under it unloaded. We're like 9,400lbs. With me in it.... wa-a-a-y over..... :ROFLMAO: