• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Describe your "Dream Shop"

wannabe

If you had to start from scratch what euipment would your "Dream Shop" have including hardware, software, and material brands? Let's pretend money's not a problem but you don't have enough to not have to work. hehehe

Gino

Premium Subscriber
A huge wet bar around the entire perimeter of my office, work area, computer room and vinyl room.

• 200 ton air conditioning unit.
  • We’ll keep warm from the distillery in the basement.
  • A huge grill for lunchtime. Hot dogs go real good with:beer .
  • Glass walls in every room [except the MENS room], so I don’t have to turn on any lights…. it gives your head a better flavor in natural sunlight.
  • All the workers would be computer driven machines and we’ll just sit back and watch them work while sipping our suds away [I look out for my employees].
  • No grass to cut, just macadam all around.
  • A limousine service to pick me up to back and forth from home to work and if my wife doesn’t like it, well…. I’ll need a couch without glass walls. [I snore.]
  • Last, but not least…. I would want a helicopter landing pad to fly from Milwaukee and back with fresh brewskies.

Yeah, ain’t it just fun to dream………………… :Sleeping:

:thankyou:

weaselboogie

This is my ideal shop.

1/2 of the girls break all design rules and and the other half do the signs in crayon. I'm not concerned, with our open view into the production area from the front of the store, we have the most loyal customer base ever. Most of the customers need signs weekly, amazingly, and have no problem waiting while they are produced.

Attachments

• ideal sign shop.jpg
    ideal sign shop.jpg
    442.4 KB · Views: 294

Ken

Employers Thread...

Weasel, you've got too much time on your hands..and not enough women.
My dream shop would have all the tech stuff, including a rapid proto-type synthesiser, which would create the ultimate employee...
(see attached)...Cheers!...Ken

Attachments

• brunette bikini.jpg
    brunette bikini.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 193

weaselboogie

rapid proto-type synthesiser? I've already got one of those. (see pic) I don't know if adding the beer hat has made her more or less hot. If she's drunk, then that an automatic *more hot*

Our shop has a strict Wet-Application only policy.

Attachments

• ideal sign shop.jpg
    ideal sign shop.jpg
    438 KB · Views: 198

Ken

Hey Quick Draw..A double-barrelled hard-hat is good for employee safety!
Cheers!
Ken

Urban Image

This is my ideal shop.

1/2 of the girls break all design rules and and the other half do the signs in crayon. I'm not concerned, with our open view into the production area from the front of the store, we have the most loyal customer base ever. Most of the customers need signs weekly, amazingly, and have no problem waiting while they are produced.

I need a sign made. Bad. Design doesn't matter.

CrabbyOldGuy

I hope this answers your question Wannabe. Sometimes we just take a different meaning here. By the way, our shop kind of looked like that last summer except the average age was 15 years older.