• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

design help and ideas

BROOKS

I was givin the below image to make as a banner she asked for me to just design something that will be eye catching yet simple. I really do not know what I can do with it and was wondering if i can get some ideas as you guys have been in the business much longer than me. I was hoping i could get some insight. I'm not looking for free design work just some ideas for what i could do with it would be great!

I know I am not suppose to link images but my computer will not let me upload on here for some reason

Brandi.jpg

:thankyou:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jillbeans

Try breaking it up with panels.
With a name like Brandi it's going to have to have a serious dignified appearance.
Love....Jill

Attachments

• Graphic2.jpg
    Graphic2.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 104

"Deposit Please"

:thumb:Great job jillbeans, bold text, gradient panel. very nice
jhills is not bad either, try adding border or panels in yours and it's all good.

BROOKS

Try breaking it up with panels.
With a name like Brandi it's going to have to have a serious dignified appearance.
Love....Jill

Wow Jill your my hero I think I'll take district judge off and slap justice of the peace on there and send her that as a proof if that's alright with you! :)

Jillbeans

Sure, we call 'em District Judges here.
My brother is in his 33rd year.
My dad was a Justice of the Peace, though.
hahaha
Font is just good old Impact.