• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Design off 5... The Entries

Vote for One

Votes: 29 26.9%

Votes: 1 0.9%

Votes: 5 4.6%

Votes: 55 50.9%

Votes: 14 13.0%

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

3dsignco

Here they are. Voting will end in 3 days

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

jiarby

At least one of them put a smokestack on there... otherwise it would get pretty smoky inside the van!

I picked #4...look the most prodessional to me,but I think the lower green line would be better as a swoosh that follows the body line.

high impact

#4 in cut vinyl is my favorite and I agree with jiarby about the stripe following the body line. The stack was a great add on but so was the tag line in #3 - LOL, #3 and #1 are both a close second. Good job to everyone.

Flame

I see two that are very professional and look great. Looks like they are the leaders too!

flisk

I had to go with #1. It's colors, simplicity, and overall look are enough to grab my attention.
although I would have made the phone number bigger.

Fuzzbuster

Number one for impact...oven needs to be bigger

But really like number 5 with different color ROLLIN THUNDER and bigger phone # not realy about pizza with lightning but cool

Sorry about #4wrap guys from far away too hard too read & too busy........its PIZZA

:thumb:

Last edited:

Border

What does thunder have to do with pizza?

Bill forgot to mention that the Sprinter has one of Dodge's Hemi engines in it, a 727 Torqueflight with a 3500 rpm stall converter and open headers.... The Av-gas fuel also provides fire for the mobile oven which helps cook the pizzas in under 8 minutes and gives a unique taste for the pizza!
I would have liked to see some wheelie bars under one of those vans in the layouts:thumb:

Think about how much promo you could get at the local dragstip when Rolling Thunder turns a 10 second quarter mile WHILE cooking a pizza!

Ken

I only looked at the thumbnail photos..and the only one that I can read PIZZA on is #4.
Good stuff everyone!
Ken

Doyle

Nice work everyone.... I pick #4, though I really don't think anyone quite captured the MOBILITY aspect.... they are all making me hungry though...