• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Design Priced by sq.ft. ...Really?

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
By the square foot, no way.

Design is like a cab ride. If you know where your going we should be able to drive straight there with 2 revisions for around $X. If you don't, it may take awhile and the meter is running the whole time.

Everyone's favorite customer is the one who doesn't know what they want.

"Is this the right direction?"
"No, I don't like that."
"How about this?"
"I don't like that either."
"So what are you looking for?"
"I'm not sure, but I'll know it when I see it."
"UUUUGH!"

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
My other favorite;

"I like that one. Can I get a copy so I can show my "XYX" (wife, business partner, friends...)"
What I would like to say "#$@%, you forgot to tell me this was design by committee and/or your not the decision maker. The cost just doubled if not tripled"

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
nobody peeded in my Wheaties.....as for the design on the trailer.......i guess you dont dot READ well.....i said "customer got what THEY WANTED" they were happy and liked what THEY came up with......i did my job.........got paid, your opinion.......i can tell you what its worth)))))

Nope! I just re-read your post and nowhere does it mention "customer got what they wanted".
It kinda takes the wind outta your sails when jumping all over someone with "i guess you dont dot READ well"

We take credit for what leaves our shop or we don't post pictures of it. You did the opposite for some reason.
BY the way, for the future... it's pee'd. :thumb:

Boy this is juvenile, why can't I stop?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Nope! I just re-read your post and nowhere does it mention "customer got what they wanted".
It kinda takes the wind outta your sails when jumping all over someone with "i guess you dont dot READ well"

We take credit for what leaves our shop or we don't post pictures of it. You did the opposite for some reason.
BY the way, for the future... it's pee'd. :thumb:

Boy this is juvenile, why can't I stop?

:ROFLMAO:...... it's still funny to be reading. Guess it's like rubber-necking at an accident.

By the way, it is peed or pee-ed....... or made wee-wee. No apostrophes needed on this one. :wink:

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
:ROFLMAO:...... it's still funny to be reading. Guess it's like rubber-necking at an accident.

By the way, it is peed or pee-ed....... or made wee-wee. No apostrophes needed on this one. :wink:

LOL mah bad yer rite. itz not pee'd. Peed just looked weird I guess.