• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

did i goofed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Border

1.5 million Sq. Ft. for $1300/mo.....?
Deal of the century, and beyond! I also just goofed a little, no...a LOT!

supaegnt

professor flame,

i do not have attitude or comprehession issue professor.
it is all in your mind to insunniate unnecessary ideas about my inquiry.
i just wish professors like you will read,read issues before kicking dirt instead of the ball:thankyou:

Flame

professor flame,

i do not have attitude or comprehession issue professor.
it is all in your mind to insunniate unnecessary ideas about my inquiry.
i just wish professors like you will read,read issues before kicking dirt instead of the ball:thankyou:

You also suck at spelling! :) just sayin

chopper

my inquiry is quiet clear.

why the insunuation pal?
yeah I don't know how you could be more clear....
enough everyone with the insunuations!!!

supaegnt,
the reason you are having difficulties is no one knows what the hell you are saying, you will need to get a better grasp on spelling and making coherent sentences if you want to succeed in the sign business...P.S. you will also need thicker skin pal.
//chopper

ProWraps

dude, i have to give you credit. i have no f*cking idea what you are talking about. it takes real skill to sound as illiterate as you have managed to do there turbo.

but eh.. clearly a bad deal for unit 2. i would suggest units 3 or 4.

Attachments

• ice-t.gif
    ice-t.gif
    758.6 KB · Views: 84

SignManiac

Are the burglar bars 4" on center or 6" on center? This greatly affects the fair market value of the real estate in question.

Status
Not open for further replies.