• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Didn't go as planned this year.............

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Happy Hunters.jpg

genericname

Daaaang, three?! I'm far from an authority on hunting, but I'm pretty sure that, up here, it's difficult enough to get a tag for one. How does it work in your parts, or were you just with a large hunting party?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Daaaang, three?! I'm far from an authority on hunting, but I'm pretty sure that, up here, it's difficult enough to get a tag for one. How does it work in your parts, or were you just with a large hunting party?

Uhhhh........ guess I was just with a large lucky hunting party.... I think ??

You do understand what's going on here ?? The hunter got bagged and the hunted were victorious.

I hate it when I have to explain jokes.... especially the ones with pictures............. :frustrated:

ucmj22

he's just reposting a picture. Not him.

genericname

I hate it when I have to explain jokes.... especially the ones with pictures............. :frustrated:

Oh, no no, I got it. Just didn't find it funny. :Big Laugh

That being said, I didn't realize it was a repost, and thought it was you who took the shot. Meh.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Especially when they aren't watching where they are going while driving under the influence!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You silly. They aren't even moving. They are simply posing for the camera-moose you can see in the reflection of the truck door. Once they safely turn around in their seats, they'll put the bottles away and click their seat belts in place. Remember in PA... click it.... or ticket.

If they got the 'Hun-Ter' they must understand the laws.

And yes, those are Pennsylvanian Moose. In fact, there's a Moose Club' not far from where I live and there's another one in down-town Reading, so this is most definitely real. We have Lion's Clubs, Elk Clubs, Camel Club, Oriels Club just to name a few. :wink:

ucmj22

I saw this last week, and just tried to think about what they went through to get those things in the truck! probably took an hour and a half. pretty nice truck too. I dont think I would have crammed 3 muddy, bloody moose in to a nice truck like that.