• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Digital Designware

TresL

Just recieved the following email from Digital Designware.

Does this mean that I won't be able to download templates after mid Feb. even though I just bought the 2/3D pakage that includes a year free?

I sent an email back and will post the answer....
If that is the case, the great deal we all bought at Christmas, was not so great.

Hello,

today we would like to inform you about a brand-new service from Digital Designware: Pro Vehicles Online

This up-to-date download-service will give you access to all 2D vehicle templates from Digital Designware, when and wherever you need the newest template. This new service contains access

• For 6 months
• 24/7
• No limitations in downloads

to all of our more than 60.000 vehicle templates. For just USD 99,00!!!

From middle of February on we will discontinue the availability of single vehicle templates and therefore we allow us to offer you to use our new download service. Order your Pro Vehicles Online today by filling out the following lines and return the form to us. You can also order by phone (011 49 511 874400), by fax (011 49 511 8744044) or on the web site at http://www.digitaldesignware.com , when available mid of February.

MikePro

i'm sure you'll get grandfathered in to continue downloading until your initial year is up.... might take a phone-call or email if it won't simply let you log-in and DL.
My subscription is to be up in April, so i'm in the same boat as you.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I think what they're saying is that they are discontinuing the sale of individual templates and going to a straight subscription plan.

Hey Everyone

Digital Designware is no longer selling Individual templates. You will however still be able to access any new or old templates from the website. This is only if you are up to date with the newest Pro Vehicle Outline Vehicle Template software and have the 365 days of online access.

If you have any other questions about this call 888-843-1325 and someone will answer any other questions you have.

Luke Green

ProWraps

sorry but dumb move IMHO.

to have to pay a subscription to get one template here and/or there is a turn off.

i send lots of my clients to your site to buy their templates as they have in-house designers etc. they dont need a subscription. they need A template.

i will now be looking for another solution.

** not to mention, but i can write a script that will pillage your site of every template on it all for a one time $99 subscription. this model makes no sense on either end.

FrankenSigns.biz

We use them and have been subscribing for years. The guy there Luke, is very helpful when I can't find what I'm looking for on the disks. He usually emails it right to me within minutes. It may seem a little pricey, but for me, it's a real bargain. I like having those outlines when someone walks through the door and wants to see a wrap sketch for a 2011 Cube.

Last edited: