• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Digital print companies

3Dsigns

I need 7-60''x36'' digital prints made forapplying to some max metal for outdoor use. "Car Stickers" wants $75 each for gloss laminated prints. Are their prints any good for an industry standard outdoor durability? Thanks

Gino

Premium Subscriber
No one can make an intelligent deduction from only having the sizes. What media, what laminate, what inks/printer ?? What guarantee do they offer ??

garyroy

I hope you checked with FireSprint as well. They are merchant members here and also contribute to the knowledge base on this site,
frequently helping people with problems. I never saw Signs365 help anyone here (I may have missed it).
FireSprint would be my first go to.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I hope you checked with FireSprint as well. They are merchant members here and also contribute to the knowledge base on this site,
frequently helping people with problems. I never saw Signs365 help anyone here (I may have missed it).
FireSprint would be my first go to.
365 used to be a merchant member as well but Firesprint is also a great choice. You can tell they take pride in their work.