• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

dirtbike graphics

Does anyone do legit dirtbike graphics? I am getting new plastics for my bike and would like to design my own graphics kit. I have found some "semi custom" ones on line and honestly am not really into what there is to offer. I will be looking got get 2 sets, one for a 08 kx450, and one set for a 2011 KTM 450 exc. I would much rather give someone here my business rather than some random dude off the internet. Thanks!

DizzyMarkus

May I ask why you cant/wont do them?

I did some but my SP-300V did NOT like cutting the convex and lam together :0(

Markus

Speedsterbeast

I just did my first kit last week with My SP-300V as well.
And I ended up almost maxing out my downforce, making two passes, adjusting the blade protrusion (adding to it) and I still had to go around the edges manually with a blade.- The Lam is VERY thick.
However, the finished product turned out very well.
A friend and client supplied the material. It is called Substance, I think he got it out of Cali.

Flame

Well I believe we've clocked over 10,000 kits made since starting the biz. So does that qualify me? :)

Stuckup

Well I believe we've clocked over 10,000 kits made since starting the biz. So does that qualify me? :)

No you don't qualify, makes you the guy that knows how to stick that stuff to plastic tanks, and the guy who kicks butt. Help him Flame then you qualify. You obviously have the Niche market sussed.

JoshLoring

It's a pain to cut convex. Generally I cut 2x at half force with a 60 degree blade. Or once super deep with the 60 degree.
Cut slow.. And make sure the media is cold or you'll have a hot rubbery mess.

TheSnowman

I understand Convex is the best, and for a customer, I'd make sure and use it...but I did mine and a friends out of 3651 to just see how it went, and it's held on great over a few years. If it's for your own and it does give you trouble, print another set out. I just laminated it twice to give it lots of protection.

waximoff

I've used Convex, Motowrap I and II, and Substance. IMO, Substance is the superior of the 3. Colors pop, cuts nice, and the price isn't too bad.

moto1

Word of advice on cutting, outsource it. I do and it litterally takes less than 7mins per kit to cut.

FYI, I never waste time using my new Summa as there is a much quicker way ;)

Attachments

• 11kjzgk.jpg
    11kjzgk.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 127
Last edited by a moderator:

Twisted Images

If no one here does them I can do them for you. I mostly do them for my brand but also do some custom ones for friends. I use Substance vinyl with 15mil lam.

TresL

We do around 15-20 kits a week.
That may qualify us also...:)

We also offer a design your own option as well.

Bikes are around $75 -$100 depending kit.
We provide the Print template, not the cut template. In EPS, AI or PDF format.