• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Do face masks work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Everytime I come on here I see something more retarded than the last time I logged in. No they don't work. Go paint without one. Next time you have surgery, tell them to take it off. Sanding? Your snot will catch it all. Sandblasting, no problem, silicosis isn't real. Why stir the pot? If you don't like where you live then move.
Do you suck on a binki all day because you're mad at and scared of the world?

binki

Everytime I come on here I see something more retarded than the last time I logged in. No they don't work. Go paint without one. Next time you have surgery, tell them to take it off. Sanding? Your snot will catch it all. Sandblasting, no problem, silicosis isn't real. Why stir the pot? If you don't like where you live then move.
Do you suck on a binki all day because you're mad at and scared of the world?
I am just making a point that those that make the rules don't follow them. If you notice, I said "Step 1, You actually need to wear them"

binki

Haven't you heard? The masks and the vax don't work! Even Doc Faucistein says so.:dog42:

Well, our Governor, Newsolini, keeps breaking his own rules. Any indoors in CA requires a mask on everyone. That stadium is indoors. I just went to see my grand daughter at her cheer competition and we all had to wear a mask and proof some sort of vax/test. They also would only let 499 in at a time to keep from having to look at vax/test results.

SignosaurusRex

Well, our Governor, Newsolini, keeps breaking his own rules. Any indoors in CA requires a mask on everyone. That stadium is indoors. I just went to see my grand daughter at her cheer competition and we all had to wear a mask and proof some sort of vax/test. They also would only let 499 in at a time to keep from having to look at vax/test results.
Take a hint. What does he know that you don't? Simon says.... "Follow the leader".

binki

This just in.....
The Gov was questioned about not wearing a mask and said it was only for a moment for a photo. Oops, I guess not.

https://www.abc10.com/article/news/...vent/103-cac2b96d-1ff0-4aa3-a5ee-6531bb59a615

a8aaa2f5-377a-41e6-88d2-b8ebdcc1ceb5_text.gif

binki

Don't post it and I wont. ;)
Why don't you move? You call the face mask crap hypocritical yet you stay living in a state you consider communist. Seems like you are what you complain about
If you stand for nothing, you are that same thing.
Why would I leave my home? The American spirit is to fight for what is right, not to run away..., well...., like the French.

Actually it is Facist. Study your history and you will know the difference. Although I do agree that the left progressives act both on the far left and the far right at the same time so I undersand your confusion.

For reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_have_two_cows

Cheezer

I think step 1 is you need to actually wear them........

The virus particulates are 50 times smaller than the openings in a cloth or standard face mask. It's equivalent to expecting a chain-link fence to keep mosquitos out of your home. This was the advice given by the Obama administration during the H1-N1 outbreak. Maybe virus particles have grown larger since then.

I guess if they make you feel safer then, by all means, wear one (or two or three). Maybe you should throw on a diaper too before you leave the house. You know, just in case.

Curious to see how quickly the thought police remove this response.

ProSignTN

If you stand for nothing, you are that same thing.
Why would I leave my home? The American spirit is to fight for what is right, not to run away..., well...., like the French.

Actually it is Facist. Study your history and you will know the difference. Although I do agree that the left progressives act both on the far left and the far right at the same time so I undersand your confusion.

For reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_have_two_cows
Facist, did you say Facist? History? 1928 . It's not the mustache, it's the orange hair. The kool-aid taste like shit. Go ahead, quiz me on history.

Cheezer

I've been avoiding a response to this STUPID op question. But here I go
So, based on this highly scientific study they have proved what? That human beings have bacteria in their sputum. And it's a good thing we do or we would die because we couldn't digest our food. I think anyone beyond the fifth grade is aware of that. The test was not for Covid, nor do I assume the person doing the test had Covid at the time. This is a perfect example of misinformation and how the left-wing media manipulates the truth in order to control people and make them feel good about giving up their freedoms.

I say if you feel better wearing a mask and getting an unproven, potentially dangerous vaccine (or 3 or 4) that clearly does not prevent the virus then go for it! It should be your choice. It should also be my choice to avoid it.

Status
Not open for further replies.